Applicants will need to submit the following by uploading each as a pdf file in the online application form:
- Tentative schedules for the fall and spring semesters
- Use this spreadsheet: Schedule for Fall and Spring
- NOTE: If you are not sure about your spring schedule, please list courses you plan to take in the spring term.
- Project proposal
- 12-point Times New Roman font
- 1″ margins
- Maximum of two (2) pages in length excluding references
- Introduction/Background of Study
- Significance/Relevance of Study
- Methods (brief description)
- Project Timeline (August to April)
Application Deadline: March 31, 2020
Notifications of acceptance into the 2020-2021 cohort will be sent out by April 15, 2020.