Applicants will need to submit the following by uploading each as a pdf file in the online application form:
2. Tentative schedules for the fall and spring semesters (Use this spreadsheet: Schedule for Fall and Spring)
NOTE: If you are not sure about your spring schedule, please list courses you plan to take in the spring term.
3. Project proposal
- 12-point Times New Roman font
- 1″ margins
- Maximum of two (2) pages in length excluding references
- Introduction/Background of Study
- Significance/Relevance of Study
- Methods (brief description)
- Project Timeline (August to April)
Application period is now closed.
Final notifications of acceptance into the 2019-2020 cohort will be sent out by July 1, 2019.