For more information about C3SR, please visit their website at www.c3sr.com.
- Work on novel projects involving AI applications and systems in various fields
- $1000 research scholarship ($500/semester)
- Independent study credits with C3SR faculty mentor
- Additional funding awards and conference travel support (e.g., Grace Hopper Conference, NSBE/SHPE Annual Convention)
- University of Illinois student majoring in computer science, engineering, and information sciences
- At least junior standing based on credits (at least 60 credit hours)
- Must have taken CS 225 or equivalent course
- In good academic standing with a University of Illinois overall GPA of 3.5 or higher
Women, first-generation students, and students from underrepresented minority groups are encouraged to apply.
- Resume (PDF file)
- Statement of Interest (PDF file) describing background skills, and experience that would make you a good fit for the research work in C3SR
- Tentative schedules for fall and spring semesters (Use this Excel spreadsheet: Schedule for Fall and Spring)*
- Completion of Online Application Form
*Note: If you are not sure about your spring schedule, please list the courses you plan to take in the spring
Application Process (2022-2023)
Applications Now OPEN
Application Deadline: March 15, 2022
Notifications will be sent via email by: April 15, 2022
For application inquiries, please contact the ISUR program director, Dr. Natasha Mamaril at firstname.lastname@example.org.